Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Steve and Robin Fife




Hi. Looking forward to the reunion. I have tried to send these about three times without success. It says a little about my technical skills. I will be traveling alone. Robin has a prior engagement to paint at Mt. St. Helens with six of her friends. Chad is playing music on one of his Northwest tours, Aspen is working and Casey is in New York. The golfing picture is strictly for Jo Exner. Just a little side bet for Saturday. The others are of family and our little home in the forests of Oregon. We are hoping that some of you may want to wander this way at some point and wish you would consider staying with us. The house is nothing special, but lots of room, very comfy and private. I also hope that I am still welcome in Idaho after the BSU and Oregon game on Sept. 3rd. No predictions, just expectations. Go DUCKS!!! Hey, any of you who may live in Idaho and are thinking of not attending, expect a phone call from me prior to the 11th if I can get your number. Non-participation is not acceptable an I may not live long enough to see you at the 50th. This means you, LuAnn and Buddy and Harold! See you all there. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment