





Hi
It's Jesse Mallory Nisson.
Great blog ....hope more contribute to it.
Not much has changed in my life, and that's a good thing I think, except for the addition of more grandchildren which is now 3 boys and 1 little girl. They are cuter than cute I think. I'm still working for Blaine County School District at Hailey Elementary. Jim is still farming. Two of our kids are married with kids of their own and our youngest kid is single and working locally.
I wish the reunion was up here rather than Boise....but I'll try to make it.
attached are some pics
take care everyone.
Just a suggestion: Why don't you add a little tidbit on the blog about classmates connecting on Facebook as well...there are just a few us there so far. :-)
Jesse
Hi, Jesse! Darling grandchildren!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to contribute to a facebook
with our class. Can you set that up? I'm
kind of out of it when it comes to facebook.
I make a contribution on mine about once
a quarter. Hope to see you at the reunion.
Pat Packer
hi Pat..... just go to Facebook.com to join us there....and fill in the fields that establish your grad. year and school....i think...... it's pretty much user friendly. :-)
ReplyDelete