Friday, June 12, 2009

Mary Jo Exner




I still split my time between the northern California coast and northwest Montana ... but my heart is still in the mountains. I'm about fifteen miles from Glacier National Park which is one of my favorite places on earth and I still love to hike and raft and ski.

I've enclosed a picture from my mother's 90th birthday party last summer ... she's doing well and I'm hoping to bring her as my dinner date to our reunion! I also wanted you all to know that I haven't changed a bit ... always changing my haircolor. Don't know what color I'll be at the reunion. And that's my niece and me in the tan caps in the raft. And my boyfriend standing up in the back. OK, well, maybe only part of that's true ... that is me in the tan cap!
Can't wait to see you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment