I feel lucky to be the first to post!!
Hi, Class of '69! Phil and I are living in Rexburg, Idaho where Phil is in the administration at BYUIdaho and I am working as a consultant from our home for Arbonne International. We are new to the world of "Empty Nesters" and are learning to relate to each other in a new way. Phil has a big smile on his face and we are finding it is a fun new adventure. Our children live along the Wasatch Front in Utah and in Rexburg.
We are delighted with our 16 grandchildren and keep hopping with their activities, too. We look forward to seeing each of you at the class reunion in Boise and hope that you get the word about this blog. So, post your picture and add your comment. The class of '69 rocks and so here we go with the first part of the reunion...The Blog!!
Is that the right link for the blog adminstrator? Linda
ReplyDelete